DB Doc 6.0 released
Posted on 2019-01-24 by Yohz Software/Yohz Ventures Sdn Bhd
Changes in this version:
- Added support for PostgreSQL 11.x databases.
- Added option to generate schema information in XML format.
- Added sample XSL style sheets to display the XML content.
DB Doc benefits:
- Document a PostgreSQL database in 5 simple steps
- Create documentation in HTML, XML, PDF,
CHM, and MS Word formats. You can view the samples here.
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Document layouts can be fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing timely and accurate documentation
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Runs on Linux using Wine, so you can use DB Doc on your favorite Linux distribution
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 and newer, without the need for any additional database drivers.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)http://www.mydbapool.com/db-doc-6-0-released/Postgresql
Posted on 2019-01-24 by Yohz Software/Yohz Ventures Sdn Bhd Yohz Software has just released DB Doc 6.0, the PostgreSQL schema documentation tool, and is available for immediate download. Changes in this version: Added support for PostgreSQL 11.x databases. Added option to generate schema...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMyDBAPool
Do you want to be notified about new DBA updates, releases, jobs and free tips? Join our email newsletter. It's fast and easy. You will be among the first to know about hot new DBA updates and stuff, it will help you enhance your DBA skills.