Installing Oracle 12c (126.96.36.199.0) on Windows 2012 R2
WARNING : Installation should be carried out on behalf of the OS user name is written in Latin letters. Ie if your user – Administrator, rename it to Administrator. (Why is it better to use the English-language system software)
– Take the first two disc distribution. For this version of it p17694377_121020_MSWIN-x86-64_1of8.zip and p17694377_121020_MSWIN-x86-64_2of8.zip . Unpack both in the same folder on the disk. Run setup.exe .
– On the first screen is prompted to enter an email address or account My Oracle Support ( MOS ). Cnimaem tick “ I wish to receive security updates via My Oracle Support ” – “I want to receive security updates via My Oracle Support”.
– We confirm that we will remain in the dark about important security issues in our configuration?
– (This screen may not be). It offers download (if you have an account MOS) or point to have already downloaded the update, which will be applied during the installation of Oracle. Abandon it, choose “ Skip software updates ” – “Skip a software update.”
– There are three options:
1) During the installation, create and configure the database – “ Create and configure a database “;
2) Only to install Oracle and nothing else – “ Install database software only “;
3) During the installation, upgrade an existing database (this is if you are upgrading from one version to another Oracle) – “ Upgrade an existing database “.
Select option 2.
– Select the type of installation:
1) A single instance of “ Single instance database installation “;
2) Oracle RAC (cluster) “ Oracle Real Application Clusters database installation “;
3) Oracle RAC One Node (a cluster of one node) “ Oracle RAC One Node database installation “;
Select option 1.
– Select the language. There definitely need to add the Russian language “ Russian “.
– Select the option to install. I choose Enterprise Edition .
– To improve safety, you can create or specify an already created a user on whose behalf the OS will run the Oracle service and assigned rights to the files in the Oracle Home. Create a new user – oracle.
– Select the folder to install.
– Here, check the minimum requirements. If it is successful, we will see this screen. This aggregate information on installation and last chance something else to change.
– Installation is started, is copying files.
– Oracle is installed.